When the wind comes, this photo was captured at Wells-next-the-sea in Norfolk. There are no effects of any kind on this picture, however the blur gives this piece a look and feel of a painting. The day was extremely windy hence the blur.
The name is Guella in the Domesday Book (half gallicised, half Latinised from Anglian Wella, a spring). This derives from spring wells of which Wells used to have many, rising through the chalk of the area. The town started to be known as Wells-next-the-Sea in the early 19th century to distinguish it from other places of the same name. When the Wells and Fakenham Railway was opened on 1 December 1857, the terminus was given the name of “Wells-on-Sea”. In 1956 the Wells Urban District Council voted to (re-)adopt the name Wells-next-the-Sea, and this has been the official name since then – Wikipedia